OSCAR is the perfect tool to make field-testing and range-finding affordable, reliable and efficient.
Field Testing and Range Finding Made Easy!
“OSCAR is the perfect tool to make field-testing and range-finding affordable, reliable and efficient” – Daisy Vickers, Scoring Expert
Scoring projects can be setup in OSCAR and ready to score within minutes!
Step 1 – Create Your Rubric
- Holistic or Multi-trait Rubrics
- Trait-Level Condition Codes
- Collect Rater Input & Feedback
Step 2 – Configure Your Item
- Optional Training, Practice and Qualification
- Flexible Routing Rules with Weighted Trait Scoring
- Integrated Rater Resource Material
Step 3 – Load Student Responses
- Image, Text and PDF Response formats
- Audio and Video Response formats
- TEI Responses (API integration available)
Step 4 – Assign Your Scorers
- Scoring Teams
- Assign Raters to specific items
- Distributed or Onsite scoring
Step 5 – Monitor Quality and Progress
- Monitor IRR, Frequency Distribution, Validity, and Rate
- Real-time calibration to correct scorer drift
- Monitor Item & Project Progress and Rate