Since the creation of MZD we have been on a mission to make performance assessment possible for all types and sizes of organizations. With the introduction of OSCAR in 2015 we made human scoring faster and more accurate, in 2018 ADAM joined the family to make the authoring, delivery and reporting of performance assessment simpler while also giving access to dynamic and innovative technology. To further realize our mission we would like to introduce you to our newest family member, EMMA – MZD’s next generation automated scoring engine.
Over the next few weeks we will be releasing additional information but we are too excited not to share an early sneak peak.
EMMA was built using state of the art natural language processing models using deeply bidirectional, unsupervised language representation and modern machine learning techniques. EMMA provides best in class models with scalable automation which removes the friction that has been experienced for years with existing automated scoring solutions. Combined with OSCAR, EMMA can be used in a variety of ways to introduce automated scoring in a symbiotic partnership with human workflows.
A few of the key highlights of EMMA:
- real time transparency into AI scoring performance
- control over when and how AI is used in the scoring process
- choice of settings that deploy real-time training of dynamic AI models
- ability to train models for numerous items simultaneously
- rapid reporting and real-time results that can impact instruction
- highly accurate, reliable scores
- performance assessment scoring cost efficiencies
EMMA will further eliminate the cost barrier of ongoing human scoring, and provide customers with the additional benefits that can be achieved with machine scoring.
Over the next few weeks we will be sharing more information – but if you can’t wait until then, feel free to reach out to us to learn more about EMMA.